SpyVisit, is a tool for website owners to optimize their website by ethically “Spy” on your website visitors using this real-time analytics tool. SpyVisit contains recordings and heat maps which could help on increase conversion and engagement.
SpyVisit helps to increase sales, leads, and click-through rate of any site by monitoring visitors’ actions during the whole visit session throughout the website.
Including Google Analytics, and it helps you to collect more data by combining both. If you want to increase product sales, leads and click-through price of your websites, you should try it out! Click here to get a free demo.
Key Features of SpyVisit
- Visitor Mouse Movements Recordings: Using video recording, you can see exactly what website visitors are doing on your website.
- Clicks Heat Maps: See what guests are clicking on your site instead of what “you think” they are clicking.
- Eye-Tracking Heat Maps: See where website visitors are looking at on your website.
- Scroll Heat Maps: See how far visitors scroll so they don’t miss anything important!
- Real-Time Reporting: See what website visitors do at all period.
- Works perfectly with Google Analytics and get more detailed data: SpyVisit is 100% compatible with Google Analytics. You will get even more data using both!
How does SpyVisit work for your website ?
It just took a few seconds to setup SpyVisit on your website and you can start recording immediately and “Spy” the activity of your site visitors instantly. You may get a free demo account by visiting SpyVisit website.
What is the platform to view SpyVisit data?
You may use the tool on any internet browser to access the information. You have full access to all your own websites data which you can simply manage it according to your preference.
You will definitely need SpyVisit when you:
- Creating A/B Split Test Ideas.
- “Above the Fold” Testing.
- Identifying if Content needs to be Added / Edited / Removed.
- Conversion Rate Optimization for Forms, Checkout Processes and Subscriptions.
- Engagement with your Videos.
- Screen Resolution Optimization.
- Navigation Refinements.
- Comparing Visitors Clicking Images vs Buttons vs Text Links.
- Give Executives Real Data of What Works and What Doesn’t.
- For “Before” and “After” Case Studies.
- How Specific User Segments Engage with Your Site Compared to Others.
- During a Website Redesign.
- Confirm Site Security and Potential Vulnerabilities.
- And many more..
Rate This Post Below:
It’s Your Turn…
What do you think? Share your experience, opinion and insights in the comments box below.
Enjoyed this post!! So Join Monthly Newsletter:
Affiliate Marketing Lists (Click the Buttons):
|Learning Affiliate Marketing||Affiliates Programs Platforms|
|Binary Options Affiliate
Useful Sections (Click the Buttons):
|Affiliate Marketing Reviews||Affiliate Marketing Polls|
|Quotes Sections||Affiliate Marketing eBooks|